Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ramirez-dahmer-bundy:  Questionnaire filled out by John Wayne Gacy while on death row.  Misspellings and other errors have been left as is (certain answers are  partly illegible). Full name: John Wayne Michael Gacy Date of birth: March 17, 1942 Age, Ht., Wt: 50, 5’9”, 208 Home: Menard Deathrow, Chester, i11 Marital status: Twice divorced Family: 2 sisters, 5 children Most treasured honor: 3 times son of the year Perfect woman: independent thinker, self starter, mind of her own Man: bright, bold, honest dependable says what he is thinking Childhood hero: J.F. Kennedy, R.J. Daley Current hero: M Cuomo, Donald trump Favourite tv shows: unsolved mysteries, national geographic specials Favourite movies: once upon a time in America, good fellas, ten  commandments Favourite song: send in the clowns, amazing grace Favourite singers: Judy Collins, Bon Dylan, Neil diamond, Shan a na Favourite musicians: reo speedwagon, Elgin John, zamfir Hobbies: correspondence, oil painting, study human interests Favourite meals: fried chicken, deboned lake perch drawn in butter,  salad, tea Recommended reading: Texas connection, question of doubt Last book read: naked lunch and wild boys, William S Burroughs Ideal evening: dinner and concer or live show, drinks and a quiet walk  by the lake Nobody knows: I’m a character who loves to tease and joke around My biggest regret: being so trusting and gullible. Taken advantage of If I were president I’d: make sure the people of this country had jobs  and a place to live before worrying about other countries My advice to children: be yourself, think positive, respect parents What I don’t like about people: phonies, people who don’t keep their  word My biggest fear: dying before I have a chance to clear my name with  truth Pet peeves: people who say things they have no intention of doing Superstitions: none its for negative people Friends like me because: I am outspoken and honest, fun loving and  dependable Behind my back they say: the bastard got it made and he grandiose People in history I’d like to have met: Michaelangelo, Leonardo Davinci If I were and animal I’d be: a bear or eagle Personal goals in life: to see that my children are provided for Personal interests: reading, writing, meeting people, classic movies and  music Favourite color: red Favourite number: nine I view myself as a: positive thinker, self starter, open minded, non  judgmental Political views: semi-liberal Democrat, that one party that doesn’t have  all winners Thoughts on drugs: make some legal to avoid crime What I expect from friendships: lighthearted, fun loving, dependable  [illegible] What you’re thinking now: why the hell did I fill this out and who cares  what I have to say Your artistic interests: to please myself first and hope that expression  is enjoyable in others. Art as in life is a journey not a destination.  If you don’t like it move on. Just like music to the ear, food to the  smell and taste.

Questionnaire filled out by John Wayne Gacy while on death row. Misspellings and other errors have been left as is (certain answers are partly illegible).

Full name: John Wayne Michael Gacy

Date of birth: March 17, 1942

Age, Ht., Wt: 50, 5’9”, 208

Home: Menard Deathrow, Chester, i11

Marital status: Twice divorced

Family: 2 sisters, 5 children

Most treasured honor: 3 times son of the year

Perfect woman: independent thinker, self starter, mind of her own

Man: bright, bold, honest dependable says what he is thinking

Childhood hero: J.F. Kennedy, R.J. Daley

Current hero: M Cuomo, Donald trump

Favourite tv shows: unsolved mysteries, national geographic specials

Favourite movies: once upon a time in America, good fellas, ten commandments

Favourite song: send in the clowns, amazing grace

Favourite singers: Judy Collins, Bon Dylan, Neil diamond, Shan a na

Favourite musicians: reo speedwagon, Elgin John, zamfir

Hobbies: correspondence, oil painting, study human interests

Favourite meals: fried chicken, deboned lake perch drawn in butter, salad, tea

Recommended reading: Texas connection, question of doubt

Last book read: naked lunch and wild boys, William S Burroughs

Ideal evening: dinner and concer or live show, drinks and a quiet walk by the lake

Nobody knows: I’m a character who loves to tease and joke around

My biggest regret: being so trusting and gullible. Taken advantage of

If I were president I’d: make sure the people of this country had jobs and a place to live before worrying about other countries

My advice to children: be yourself, think positive, respect parents

What I don’t like about people: phonies, people who don’t keep their word

My biggest fear: dying before I have a chance to clear my name with truth

Pet peeves: people who say things they have no intention of doing

Superstitions: none its for negative people

Friends like me because: I am outspoken and honest, fun loving and dependable

Behind my back they say: the bastard got it made and he grandiose

People in history I’d like to have met: Michaelangelo, Leonardo Davinci

If I were and animal I’d be: a bear or eagle

Personal goals in life: to see that my children are provided for

Personal interests: reading, writing, meeting people, classic movies and music

Favourite color: red

Favourite number: nine

I view myself as a: positive thinker, self starter, open minded, non judgmental

Political views: semi-liberal Democrat, that one party that doesn’t have all winners

Thoughts on drugs: make some legal to avoid crime

What I expect from friendships: lighthearted, fun loving, dependable [illegible]

What you’re thinking now: why the hell did I fill this out and who cares what I have to say

Your artistic interests: to please myself first and hope that expression is enjoyable in others. Art as in life is a journey not a destination. If you don’t like it move on. Just like music to the ear, food to the smell and taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter