Monday, November 10, 2014

fashioncitizen:

humansofnewyork:

“My grandparents abused me because they hated my mother. I decided when I was eleven years old that either I was going to kill them, or they were going to kill me, so I went to school one day and told my teacher, and they placed me in a group home for nine years. That’s how bad it was. It was so bad, that even at eleven, I knew I had to get out and break the cycle.”“What cycle?”“The cycle of people taking out their feelings on their family.”

Strong man here.

humansofnewyork:
“My grandparents abused me because they hated my mother. I decided when I was eleven years old that either I was going to kill them, or they were going to kill me, so I went to school one day and told my teacher, and they placed me in a group home for nine years. That’s how bad it was. It was so bad, that even at eleven, I knew I had to get out and break the cycle.”
“What cycle?”
“The cycle of people taking out their feelings on their family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter