Sunday, July 19, 2015



On May 28th, 1975, 16-year-old Michael Slobodian entered Brampton Centennial Secondary School in Brampton, Ontario, Canada, armed with a .444-caliber lever action rifle and a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle, hidden in a guitar case as to not cause suspicion when entering the school. Slobodian opened fire and fatally shot one teacher and one student, as well as injuring a further thirteen other students during the rampage, before fatally shooting himself in the hallway with his .444-caliber rifle.
Upon hearing about the rampage, Slobodian’s parents uncovered multiple suicide notes in his room (although only one has been publicly released) with one stating:
To whom it may concern
My life is now gone to pot. I am going to eliminate certain people from this world. These people are:
Mrs Wright
Mr Bronson
and any other sucker who gets in the way. I am then going to kill myself so as not to be imprisoned. I am not insane but just strictly fed up with life. I am not getting myself anywhere and it’s all my fault.
I love my parents and my family and I know they love me.
Michael Peter Slobodian

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter