Tuesday, December 8, 2015




On 27 March, 2004, in Grayson County, Texas, Andre Thomas broke into this home of his 20-year-old estranged wife, who was at home with their 4-year-old son and their 13-month-old daughter. Once inside, he stabbed the entire family to death, using a different knife for each victims so he would not  “cross contaminate” their blood and “allow the demons inside them to live.” Following their murder, he cut out his children’s hearts and removed a part of his wife’s lung, thinking it was her heart. He then stabbed himself but did not die, so he put the organs in his pockets and walked back home. Once home he called his wife’s parents and left the following voice mail:
“Um, Sherry, this is Andre. I need y'alls help, something bad is happening to me and it keeps happening and I don’t know what’s going on. I need some help, I think I’m in hell. I need help. Somebody needs to come and help me. I need help bad. I’m desperate. I’m afraid to go to sleep. So when you get this message, come by the house, please. Hello?”
He turned himself in to police and while in custody he removed one of his eyeballs with his own hands, leaving him blind in one eye. He was sentenced to death in 2005. In 2008, Thomas removed his other eyeball and proceeded to eat it, leaving himself fully blind. He also attempted suicide by slitting his own throat. The bizarre nature of his crimes and his self destructive behaviour has caused much speculation as to whether Thomas should be considered legally sane and if it is appropriate or even legal to execute him.
Reblog - Posted 1 day ago - via / Source with 1,853 notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter