Saturday, December 26, 2015


The Lost Cosmonauts - Throughout the 1950′s and 1960′s, the space race between USA and the Soviet Union was in action. Many people worldwide were fascinated with the going ons - amateur radio operators were very keen to attempt to catch something on their radios regarding the space race and in 1961, two brothers, Archille and Giovanni Judica-Cordiglia, caught something terrifying. In 1957 the brothers managed to capture the heartbeat of Laika, the dog launched into orbit where she sadly died, but this time, they managed to record a woman seemingly in distress - a woman who is believed to have been used in secretive testing the ability for humans to cope in space. The audio says:

“Isn’t this dangerous? Talk to me! Our transmission begins now. I feel hot. I can see a flame. Am I going to crash? Yes. I feel hot, I will re-enter…” 

The recording then abruptly goes dead.

Reblog - Posted 1 day ago with 115 notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter