Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Latin Phrases for the signs
sleepy-zodiacs:

Aries: “Dulce bellum inexpertis.” War is sweet for those who have not experienced it.
Taurus: “Fluctuat nec mergitur.” It is tossed by the waves but does not sink.
Gemini: “Volens et potens.” Willing and able.
Cancer: “Serva me, servabo te.” Save me and I will save you.
Leo: “Dum excusare credis, accusas.” When you believe you are excusing yourself, you are accusing yourself.
Virgo: “Cogito ergo sum.” I think, therefore I am
Libra: “Si vis amari, ama.” If you wish to be loved, love.
Scorpio: “Fores fortuna adiuvat.” Fortune favors the brave.
Sagittarius: “Dum viviumus, vivamus.” When we live, let us live.
Capricorn: “Ut desint vires, tamen est laudanda voluntas.” Although the power is lacking, the will is commendable.
Aquarius: “Semper inops quicumque cupit.” Whoever desires is always poor.
Pisces: “Dum spiro spero.” While I breathe, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter