Thursday, October 20, 2016

adeadlyinnocence:
“On the fourth anniversary of the day they met on October 17, 1991, Karla Homolka gave Paul Bernardo a card with a cartoon cat on the front that said: I WOKE UP WITH A WONDERFUL THOUGHT TODAY… She illustrated the inside cover page...
adeadlyinnocence:

On the fourth anniversary of the day they met on October 17, 1991, Karla Homolka gave Paul Bernardo a card with a cartoon cat on the front that said: I WOKE UP WITH A WONDERFUL THOUGHT TODAY… She illustrated the inside cover page with several balloons and wrote the following messages in each of them: Break open the champagne; 4 lovely years ago that we met; I can’t wait until 4 more years of marriage has happened; Remember, Your princess…Your little fantasy…Your little rat…Your little Karly Curls…Your little cocksuckser…Your little cunt…Your little slut…(heh,heh,heh). I love you more and more with each day that passes! 4 wonderful, truly happy years of togetherness, I love you.

On the second page, she then wrote: “Dear Paul, Oh? Happy Anniversary? Happy Anniversary? Happy Anniversary? Happy Anniversary? Oh, Happy 4th Anniversary to my most terrific, wonderful, best friend and husband in the whole wide world. I love you. Karly Curls XOXO.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter