Saturday, November 19, 2016

sixpenceee:
I found this extremely trippy, weird supposedly psychological test, where they ask you to tie together these shapes and give them characteristics.
I just posted a few questions up. As you can see it’s really, really odd and slightly creepy.
At the end of the test they gave you a personality description based on your choices.
Try it for yourself here
Masterpost of creepy websites
the fuck, took this test and its scary accurate like they ask the dumbest questions it makes no sense.

some messages I got.
I did this test and got a diagnosis; I was like yeah, yeah, this could be about anybody. Right until the end, then it hit home like a dagger in the back.
If you have photosensitive epilepsy, you shouldn’t go on this site because the entire test is fuzzy, subtly moving, hypnotizing animation.
I made this post back a while ago, but I’m bring it back with some new information.
The funny thing about this test?
Those accurate personality descriptions are randomly generated. SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter