Monday, March 13, 2017

bundys-rumpkin:
“ “Their cries bring laughter from the darkest caverns of my soul. I don’t believe I could satisfy my thirst yet in this matter unless I was to be able to dig these brats’ bones up out of their graves right now and beat them into...
bundys-rumpkin:
Their cries bring laughter from the darkest caverns of my soul. I don’t believe I could satisfy my thirst yet in this matter unless I was to be able to dig these brats’ bones up out of their graves right now and beat them into powder and urinate on them and then stir it into a murky yellowish elixir and serve it up to their loved ones.”

- Serial killer John Thanos giving T.J. Lane a run for his money when addressing his victim’s families during his 1992 trial in Maryland. Thanos, 43, was executed just 2 years later in 1994.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter