Wednesday, June 7, 2017


Chilling interview with Zachary Davis, who, at 15-years-old brutally bludgeoned his mother to death with a sledgehammer. On 10 August, 2012, Zachary entered the bedroom of his 46-year-old mother, Melanie, while she slept and bludgeoned her with a sledgehammer 12 times. He then set fire to the house with his older brother, Josh, sleeping inside. He then fled the scene. His older brother managed to escape the blaze, much to Zachary’s dismay - he later said “I would probably kill Josh with a sledgehammer too.” Zachary hastily confessed to the brutal murder - “I killed Melanie and left Josh alone to suffer… I didn’t feel anything… I didn’t feel remorse… My only true regret was that I didn’t give her a faster death. I didn’t want her to suffer.” He reported  that his brother Josh had raped him but investigation found no evidence to support this claim and he was sentenced to life imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter