congenitaldisease:
““I did have plans to cut her up to see what she looked like inside. We got lost in the ravine in the dark and getting out seemed more important. I had a penknife with me. When you’re naive, a penknife seems enough to kill...

congenitaldisease
 
“I did have plans to cut her up to see what she looked like inside. We got lost in the ravine in the dark and getting out seemed more important. I had a penknife with me. When you’re naive, a penknife seems enough to kill with.”

When Peter Woodcock was a teenager, he killed three young children in Canada. When he was captured he was diagnosed as a psychpath and was sent to psychiatric facility. When it seemed that he had improved in 1991 he was sent to a medium-security hospital. It was here that he fell in love with a fellow psychiatric patient who refused his sexual advances. When Woodcock was allowed on his first weekend pass for 35 years, he stabbed the man he fell in love with to death. He was re-captured a few hours later, and this photograph was taken, showing his victims blood on his shirt.