Wednesday, May 3, 2017




The Lost Cosmonauts - Throughout the 1950′s and 1960′s, the space race between USA and the Soviet Union was in action. Many people worldwide were fascinated with the race - amateur radio operators were very keen to attempt to catch something regarding the space race on their radios, and in 1961, two brothers, Archille and Giovanni Judica-Cordiglia, caught something truly terrifying and unexplained. Earlier, in 1957 the brothers managed to capture the heartbeat of Laika, the dog launched into orbit where she sadly died, but this time, they managed to record the voice of a woman, seemingly in distress. This woman was believed to have been used in secretive testing the ability for humans to cope in space. The audio says:

“Isn’t this dangerous? Talk to me! Our transmission begins now. I feel hot. I can see a flame. Am I going to crash? Yes. I feel hot, I will re-enter…” 
 
The recording then abruptly goes dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter